Short hair should be styled correctly or else you would not be able to leave the correct impression on the on-looker. If you have become bored with long hair styles it is the correct time to move towards having short hair. Nowadays short hair is the trend but before you pick up a style it is important that you answer to yourself the question of how to style short hair correctly. This answer should be derived after considering the type of face and the ongoing trend.
Same as the dress and manners hair style is important. You must keep them maintained for leaving a good impression.
The styles to make a choice from:
It is important to first have an idea of the hair styles so that later the correct choice could be done. The most sported of all styles are:
1. ELF- it was the style that was attended by celebrities like Katie Holmes. For getting this style one must ask the stylist to initially give a shaggy style which later has to be turned to something different by making a layer along knife. One must even make sure that the hair around the ears is trim so that the look does not resemble that of a man.
2. Grow out Pixie style- If you have an exquisite and facial in lines then this style is meant for you. For sporting this style one needs to get a style which forms a layer in front that could be tucked in the ear. For best results there is also done cutting at the back for 2-4 cm.
3. Bob style- It helps in making the round face look longer. The requirement is to get the haircut done on the front of the chin so that the shape of the face transforms to something long. Bob style is applicable to both curly as well as wavy hair.
4. School boy cut- It is a unique style that could leave a fresh impression on the face. This style is best suited for the heart shaped face with thicker eye brows.
5. Shagy- It is also a great style which can transform the look of the face.
Factors that guide selection of style:
There are many factors which guide the selection of the hair style. The major ones are the shape of the face, the hair dresser and the thickness of the curls.